Faculty & Advisor
Saumendra , is a B.Tech (Electronics ) NIT Calicut (1984-88) and MBA from IMI New Delhi (1990-93) and has more than 30 years experience in IT /Telecom Industry (Wipro , Hughes , Primus and Value First).Prior to his current assignment in Corporate sector ,Saumendra was a serial entrepreneur for last 10 years and has successfully started and sold his previous ventures to VC backed Companies.
Saumendra's experience is an unique blend of technology entrepreneurship and Sales /Marketing in IT /Telecom sector and has in-depth knowledge of the IT /Telecom/ Startup Mobile Ecosystem.Saumendra was one of the founding members of ISPAI (Internet Service Providers Association of India ) in 1994 and was part of Govt task force for drafting the ISP Policy and is also a Mentor in JSS STEP Incubation Center Saumendra is an Active Mentor in almost 10 Startups in Technology Space.
Serial Entrepreneur, Digital Marketing, Startup Mentor in JSS STEP Noida
Guest Faculty @ Accurate Institute of Management & Technology on "Entrepreneurship & Startup"
- Help Startups in Fund Raising
- Deep understanding of Technology
- Help Startups in Business & Resource Planning
- Work closely with Government bodies
- Deep understanding of Government Digital India Initiatives
- Strong relationships with HNIs in India and Abroad
- Strong understanding of P&L and key financial parameters in running a SBU
- Business Development & Marketing in large and strategic deals
- Deep Understanding of SMAC –Social Mobility Analytics and Cloud Technology Framework
Dr. Saroj Kumar Datta
Advisor & Mentor
Phd. in Management form University of Burdwan, MBA from Indian Institute of
Management, Kolkata & B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering (With Hons) from Jadavpur
He has more than 27 years of corporate experience in Blue Chip Multinationals & 22 years plus experience in teaching, research & consulting in Management areas including Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, The University of South Pacific, Fiji, VIT University & IMT Ghaziabad.
- Awarded “Best Educationist Award” and “RasthtriyaVidyaGaurav Gold Medal Award”. CORE COMPETENCY:
- Academics, Strategic Thinking, Institution Development, Knowledge Management, Team Building & Interpersonal Skills. ACADEMIC CREDENTIAL
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (Marketing & Finance)
Doctor of Philosophy(Topic: Business Process Re-Engineering as a driver of customer satisfaction - A study with reference to selected Indian Nationalized Banks)
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta.Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (Production Engineering)
Jadavpur University, Kolkata.
25 years journey in Social Service, Education, CSR, Entrepreneurship, University administration & management, teaching & learning, international tie ups, accreditations, Govt representation etc.
He has been associated with a number of Government and Non-Government advisory boards/committees. Prof Vajpayee is strong supporter of Indian culture, values and philosophy. Prof Vajpayee is strong supporter of Indian culture, values and philosophy.
He has been instrumental in creating a value-based organization and known as a benchmark in academic discipline. His stress management techniques and guidelines are used as an example by students and faculty members.
He also did research in education and designed an exclusive model of functional literacy program which is called ‘ Shiksharopan model’; adopted by DMV Trust Delhi, Tata Power Delhi and Reliance Group Delhi under their CSR scheme for women literacy and empowerment. Under this exclusive research model more than 350 Literacy Centes are run in India.
Proposed to the Govt of India, Ministry of HRD that Shiksharopan model may be adopted under National Literacy Mission program for raising literacy rate in the country.
Dr. Major KL Chandrasekhar
A dynamic, result oriented Visionary leader, who can truthfully translate the Organizational objectives into tangible and executable mission deliverables.
An Academic topper throughout the Academic career, from Schooling through Post graduation study at IIT/Delhi. He is a Harvard Business School, trained Case Method of Teaching faculty. Holds the Doctorate Degree in Projects Management and his thesis has been published, titled, “Multi-currency savings-Culture and Society’s impact on projects management: Chinese perspective” by LAP, Germany (Amazon’s Management books section).
Has hands on experience for over two decades in Life Cycle Operations (SPIC) for Projects and in Supply Chain Management at Global level.
Possesses vast experience in International Business and handling of the Strategic Business Units, right from the evolution stage to their successful management with P&L responsibility. Held several key level appointments, both in India and abroad (Hong Kong / China).
Has Academic and Administrative experiences for over 20 years for Higher education, with an ability to adopt the ‘learner centric’ approach (Mission 10X), to yield a high impact learning. He has been a Visiting Professor in 2013 to Fonty’s International Business School, at Venlo in the Netherlands. His 30 hours of delivery sessions in Project Management and International Business topics have drawn wide applause from International audience in Fonty’s. Possesses adequate experience in didactic teaching and Internal Academic Audit.
To sum-up, Kappagomtula is an excellent Team Player in any group he is associated with for both curricular / extra-curricular activities and for any role assigned to him.
Masters of Business Economics (MBE) from Delhi University in 1989 , qualified and experienced senior sales, marketing and business development professional with experience of over two decades with various leading Organisations like Network , JJ Valya and DLF to name a few.
- Research and business development activities for events
- 1 year Image Consultancy course under the aegis of Conselle, US
- Visiting faculty at Santa Cruz University (Mumbai) for Managerial Economics to BMS
- Origami workshops as part of Origami-Mitra (Mumbai) for various schools and organisations including TCS, Poddar school and Scholastic
- Anchoring RWSI (Rotary Wing Society of India) national & international seminars at the Flying Club & Air Force Auditorium (Delhi)
- Volunteer teacher at TAFS, Subroto Park (Delhi), Primary Section
- Set up the interiors of nursery school playrooms from scratch – designing, painting and putting up the cut outs& posters (Carnicobar & Jodhpur)
- Business Development & Marketing in large and strategic deals
- Invisible quality audits (mystery shopping) for multinational banks, high-end restaurants, clinics, salons & stores
Prabhaker N Thakur
Mind Coach - Trainer - Facilitator
- 25+ Multi-disciplinary Education
- 30+ Years' professional experience
- 100+ Companies worked with
- 600+ Workshops conducted
- 3500+ Individuals coached
- 40000+ Participants addressed
I am a multi-faceted, solution focused individual with multi-disciplinary knowledge base and professional experience.
Learn with me. You are in Well-Trained, Experienced, Safe Hands
Prabhaker is a multi-faceted, well-trained individual with a solution focused mindset and a strong multi-disciplinary knowledge foundation.
Further, with a multi-disciplinary (advertising / L&D) professional experience of over 30 years under his belt, Prabhaker has been operating in the often neglected grey space of "HUMAN PERFORMANCE DEVELOPMENT" for over 18 years now.
Without becoming a slave to any popular or heavily promoted systems, Prabhaker works both with "conventional and not-so-conventional" approaches to help individuals enhance their mental and skill-based preparedness to perform better in today's over complicated and highly competitive world.
The multi-pronged approach helps achieve success in stress-less ways that allow delivering high-quality results both in personal and/or professional spaces.
It ultimately results in increasing an individual's overall value, opening multiple pathways to life's opportunities and successes.
Sudipta is a frequent writer in contemporary topics in leading Newspapers like Times of India and Hindustan Times ( School Edition ) apart from contributing in Text Books and magazines. In past she has contributed to BSNLs Value Added Service ( Learn English via SMS , where 5 different words with similar meanings and their usage in sentence was send as daily SMS to BSNL's mobile subscribers).
Sudipta is Head of English Department in St Andrews Scots Senior Secondary School , Delhi , India for last 20 years.